Randomly list 12 of your favourite Star Wars characters, and then answer the questions.
1. Padmé Amidala
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Leia Organa
5. Han Solo
6. Luke Skywalker
7. Qui-Gon Jinn
10. Mace Windu
11. Count Dooku
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Luke/Dooku: Uh, no, can't say as I have. Methinks time travel would have to be involved somehow.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Leia: In some ways, yes, but I think I'll leave her to Han. I really prefer Padmé. XD
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Palpatine/R2D2: ... O_O How is that even biologically possible?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yoda: There are definitely a few out there, although I don't tend to seek them out. I like Yoda, but there's other characters I prefer reading about before him.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Obi-Wan/Luke: Family Guy apparently thinks so. XD To be honest, though, I really can't picture old!Obi-Wan with anybody but Padmé or Anakin. No matter how in love Obi-Wan was with Anakin I doubt he'd stoop to chasing his son. LOL.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Han/Yoda or Han/Mace: I think both possibilities are equally disturbing and would require copious amounts of alcohol (on both parties' part) to work.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Qui-Gon walking in on Obi-Wan and Palpatine: Obi/Palpy, eh? How's that for a pairing, Wendy? XD To answer the question, I'm thinking some sort of brain bleach and or amnesia pills would be involved, especially if Qui and Obi were a couple. "I can understand you wanting to get out a little more, Padawan, but Palpatine? You couldn't have just chosen the mailman instead?" LOL.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
Anakin/Mace: Now this actually has possibilities, if both could get over their inherent dislike for one another. And my summary? Hmm. "While at a Coruscanti nightclub, Anakin meets a tall, dark, handsome stranger. Influenced by a large amount of Corellian wine and some questionable stimulants, he finds himself in bed with that stranger ... who, in the morning light, starts to look an awful lot like a certain Jedi Master. Hilarity ensues."
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Padmé/R2D2: Not unless you count the moment in canon when Padmé gives R2 to Anakin as a late wedding present. That could be counted as Padmé/R2 fluff ... right? 'Cause the other alternative is kind of disturbing. XD
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Qui-Gon/Palpatine: Good grief, what is with the Qui/Obi/Palpy triangle? These guys seem rather into each other! LOL. Uh, let's see. "Qui-Gon, As A Force Ghost, Comforts Palpatine Over The Loss Of Darth Maul, Conveniently Forgetting That His Padawan Is Responsible." Yes, that's a ginormous title. Sue me. XD
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Leia/Padmé: O_O x 100000 I don't even fucking KNOW!! Deflowering implies loss of virginity, but technically Leia can't exist if Padmé doesn't lose her virginity, so ... yeah. Heh. NO idea on that one. My one guess is that time travel would most definitely come into play.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Anakin: Sure. Probably about 99% of you guys do.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Dooku: Not to my knowledge, although I've seen some good sketches of him on other sites. And Jax, didn't you post one just the other day? Not sure if it was yours, though.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Obi-Wan/Leia/Han: Uhhh ... doubtful. Although I'm beginning to think nothing is too insane for Katie. Want to give it a shot, hun? XD
15) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Mace Windu: Something involving the word "motherfucker." Haha.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
R2D2: I actually have a logical answer for this one - "Ghosts in my Machine," by Annie Lennox. I think that would make for a great R2 fic.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Padmé/Luke/Palpatine: WARNING - YOU WILL WANT TO SPORK YOUR EYES OUT AFTER READING THIS FIC.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Mace/Obi-Wan: I'll have to go with the classic here. "Is that your lightsaber in your pants or are you just glad to see me ... motherfucker?" XD!
Hehe, that was fun. I now need to go work on TIS, since I'm hoping to have the next chapter up by the weekend. I think you guys will like it!