1. I may be the first person in the history of the world to burst into tears over their own fic. *FACEPALM* Just for fun today I decided to go on YouTube and find a certain scene in the OT that will be extremely important for TIS. I muted the volume and coordinated it with a certain song from the playlist, and ... yeah. GEEZ. Yes, I am apparently really that pathetic, move along now.
2. It is really, really fun to stay home during a snowstorm and laugh at all the poor souls struggling to get around on the sidewalk below your apartment. I actually had no idea that said storm was supposed to hit when I booked my sick day for today, so this turned out to be just an added bonus. Evidently, in addition to being pathetic, I'm also a sadistic bitch. Heh.
3. Sorry, gals ... Hayden Christensen is officially engaged. Katie's reaction to hearing the news? "It was as if millions of fangirls suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." XD! (I know how y'all feel ... Ewan's been married for years. >.>)
4. I get to see Obama tomorrow!!!! *squee* Well, maybe. He's coming to Ottawa, anyway, and although all the officials are saying ordinary folk probably won't be able to see anything except his motorcade speeding past, I DON'T CARE. I'm going down to Parliament Hill and if that's all I see, then I'LL SEE HIS FUCKING MOTORCADE, DAMMIT. I just want to be able to say I was there, period, and anything else is pretty much a bonus. Hehe.
5. I pretty much fail at posting things when I say I'm going to - which should be news to absolutely no one, by the way - but I'm going to make a supreme effort to get both the remaining TIS chapters and that association meme up tomorrow. Which means poor Wendy will have to deal with my spam, unfortunately. :( Ah well, I can't possibly be as bad as those Anakin/Dormé shippers who crosspost their shit to five million communities ... can I?
6. I have comments and junk to get to, which I will also do tomorrow.